Sunday, April 06, 2008

Rock of Daisy

Daisy's got that sort of "hooker with a heart of gold" thing going on-- a hot tranny trainwreck you you just love to hate. When Rock of Love 2 began, I wanted nothing more than to bury Daisy in a hole in the desert. Now, I can't get enough of the little slam pig.

As Urban Princess said last night, "It's great to see the devolution of Daisy when you watch a whole marathon of Rock of Love." And it really really is.

Today's art project? Desktop wallpaper of Crazy Daisy herself! Throw it on your monitor and each day when you gaze upon her nasty neck tattoo, be inspired that you're you, and not her. Download it now by clicking here.

Disclaimer: The images used Daisy's wallpaper are from a combination of images pulled from the Rock of Love Web site. They belong to those folks, and not to me. So support it by watching Rock of Love on VH1 and stuff. I guess this disclaimer isn't as official as I'd hoped.

0 comments: