Sunday, April 06, 2008

Live blogging Rock of Love

7:55- Bret is going to reveal his true feeling. Wow, um, notsodeep.

7:56- AND THE LOSER IS... Destiney!!! Bret realizes she hasn't had the time to fall in love with him. Though he had plenty of time to fall in love with her luscious breasts, and rub up against them while he's hugging her.

7:57- Destiney? Buh-bye. Bret wants to go officially on the record, "I'm not a cryer." He's down to two girls that he cares about deeply, and now they're heading to Cancun.

7:57- And for the last hug, Daisy's breasts nearly spring forth from her dress that I thought was actually lingerie.

7:58- Sooo, guess that's it for this one. Not so thrilled with this episode. Glad this crap ends next week. I should've done my laundry. Don't forget to download your Crazy Daisy wallpaper here.

3 comments:

AmandaStretch said...

I completely agree with your perspective on this show. I hope he picks Ambre. Lying about your age is completely different from lying about who you are or are not sleeping with.

Holly B. said...

Stretch: Now come on! Daisy says she's being "completely honest."

You mean you don't believe her?!?

AmandaStretch said...

I don't even think she remembers what she's said now. :)