Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yeah, I know

I need to write more. The photo thing was never meant to replace the writing, rather offer a different perspective to fill in the gaps between inspired writing and shit.

I watched a documentary tonight that left me feeling inspired. The message was to do what you love, and to make more time each day for those things that you love. I love writing, and I don't do it nearly enough.

My new computer helps make it feel fresh again, so I hope to have some inspired writing here soon.

In the meantime, watch Lemonade and see if you get inspired too.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

yes! i am glad you love it enough to blog about it. see? i tell ya, inspiring. :)

dolt said...

Holly why are you not supplying amusing updates? I demand to be entertained. ; )

Anonymous said...

Um, it's March!

Did you give up?