Sunday, January 03, 2010

365 Photos- 3/365

I'm a fairly healthy eater, but in the past couple of weeks have fallen off the food wagon by trading in real meals for easier, stress-free food like Triscuits and Laughing Cow cheese. A bag of Red Vines and microwave popcorn is apparently not a good dinner. A whole bag of pistachios is apparently not lunch. Fine. I understand that, and went to the grocery store this afternoon armed with a plan for cooking this entire week, in search of items to help me win the battle against eating like total crap.

In everything I've read, you should always start with fresh ingredients to make the end dish taste even better. Today at the store I found something even better than fresh ingredients, I found fersh ingredients!

3/365





Imagine my surprise to find a fersh bunch of green onions! And two fersh bunches for just one dollar! Just what I needed to add to a fersh soup I'm planning on making. I am excited to start cooking with these fersh ingredients, and I'm hoping that by using those fersh items I will make something really fersh and pleasing to my tastebuds.

0 comments: